View Supplies & Content
For pricing and/or to place your order, locate your authorized VariQuest Rep or call 1-800-328-0585.
Reinforce key learnings, encourage cooperative group work and promote school pride with easy-to-customize, quick-printing posters & banners made with this ink- & toner-free tool. Choose from nearly 700 customizable templates available with VariQuest software or enlarge smaller documents using the Poster Maker’s scan-to-print technology.
The following is just a sampling of templates included in the VariQuest Design Center Software, many of which are customizable for your specific application. In addition, design possibilities are endless with the new PDF-to-Print feature which allows you to easily scale and print any PDF design file using the VariQuest Software! Learn more here.
Searching for additional templates to print to your Perfecta™ 2400 or Poster Maker 3600? Check out PosterMyWall.com for more design ideas – or create your own custom posters using their free Classroom Accounts Program. When done, simply download your poster file as a PDF and then print it using the VariQuest Design Center Software!
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections.
Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.
Weather & Seasons
#MOD017Through the learning activities in this module, students will learn about seasons, weathers, phases of the moon, clouds and the water cycle.
Includes 100 shapes and 8 collections!
- Activity 1: The Four Seasons
- Activity 2: Signs of Autumn
- Activity 3: Signs of Winter
- Activity 4: Signs of Spring
- Activity 5: Signs of Summer
- Activity 6: What’s the Forecast?
- Activity 7: The Amazing Water Cycle
- Activity 8: Name Those Clouds
- Activity 9: The Phases of the Moon
- Activity 10: Extreme Weather
#MOD016This module focuses on the major groups of animals (amphibians, birds, fish, insects, mammals and reptiles), and how and why we classify them.
Includes 118 shapes and 2 collections!
- Activity 1: Classifying our Class
- Activity 2: Dividing the Animal Kingdom
- Activity 3: Which of these is NOT a Mammal?
- Activity 4: Take a Peak at Some Beaks
- Activity 5: Reptiles on Parade
- Activity 6: Fish and Amphibians – Alike and Different
- Activity 7: Insects – Who Am I?
- Activity 8: Habitat Hustle
- Activity 9: Oceans and Deserts
- Activity 10: Life Cycles
Letter Recognition & Sounds, Basic Grammar & Punctuation, Reading Comprehension, Handwriting
#MOD010This module covers alphabet skills, sound-symbol correspondence of initial letters and short vowel word families. Students will also learn some of the basic grammatical and mechanical conventions of the English language.
Includes 41 shapes, 2 fonts and 9 collections!
- Activity 1: ABC’s and abc’s
- Activity 2: Alphabet Line Up
- Activity 3: My Alphabet Books
- Activity 4: CVC Word Families
- Activity 5: Handwritten with Care
- Activity 6: Write a Sentence. Write a Sentence? Write a Sentence!
- Activity 7: Using Apostrophes
- Activity 8: Write a Friendly Letter
- Activity 9: Main Idea
- Activity 10: Parts of a Story
Vocabulary, Punctuation, Reading & Writing
#MOD011In this module, students will use general skills and strategies of the writing process, including grammatical and mechanical conventions in written composition.
Includes 40 shapes!
- Activity 1: Rules Rule!
- Activity 2: Homophone Confusion
- Activity 3: You Said It!
- Activity 4: Punctuation Safari 1: Hyphen and Dash
- Activity 5: Punctuation Safari 2: Colon and Semicolon
- Activity 6: Obviously, Adverbs
- Activity 7: Main Idea
- Activity 8: Research Project
- Activity 9: Compare and Contrast
- Activity 10: Timed Essay
Counting 1-100, Addition & Subtraction
#MOD006The key concepts covered in this module are counting, comparing quantities, number names, recognizing patterns, addition and subtraction.
Includes 30 shapes and 9 collections!
- Activity 1: Preparing for the 100th Day of School
- Activity 2: Making 10
- Activity 3: Counting by Tens
- Activity 4: Skip Counting and Patterns
- Activity 5: Number Facts Jellybean Puzzle
- Activity 6: Addition Mat Game
- Activity 7: Addition Name Game
- Activity 8: BINGO 100
- Activity 9: Gone Fishing for 20 Fish
- Activity 10: 100th Day of School
Multiplication & Division, Common Factors, Fractions
#MOD007This module focuses on multiplication and division, including how those operations relate to each other and to what students already know about addition and subtraction; factors and common factors; fractions and operations with fractions; and decimals.
Includes 49 shapes!
- Activity 1: Multiplication = Addition’s Cousin
- Activity 2: Multiplication Patterns
- Activity 3: Division = Subtraction’s Cousin
- Activity 4: Division Puzzles
- Activity 5: Factors BINGO
- Activity 6: Passing Fractions
- Activity 7: Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
- Activity 8: Mixed Numbers
- Activity 9: Subtracting Fractions
- Activity 10: Fractions and Decimals
Basic Shapes, Patterns, Time & Money
#MOD008The key concepts covered in this module are shape attributes, patterns, time and money. Students will explore two-dimensional shapes, patterns, telling time and money concepts.
Includes 70 shapes and 10 collections!
- Activity 1: Shapes and Attributes
- Activity 2: Shape Crafts
- Activity 3: Matching Polygons
- Activity 4: Four-sided Fun
- Activity 5: Shape Books
- Activity 6: Shape Hunt
- Activity 7: Patterns & Tessellations
- Activity 8: Time Measurement
- Activity 9: Money: Coins and Bills
- Activity 10: Money: Dollars and Cents
Lines & Angles, Perimeter & Area, Special 2-D & 3-D Shapes
#MOD009In this module, students will apply concepts of measurement and geometry, including what they know about special lines and angles, area, and attributes of two- and three-dimensional shapes.
Includes 71 shapes and 1 collection!
- Activity 1: Tetrominoes and Pentominoes
- Activity 2: Lines & Angles Bingo
- Activity 3: Line of Symmetry
- Activity 4: Perimeter
- Activity 5: Area
- Activity 6: Pour it On: Liquid Measurements
- Activity 7: Shapes on the Coordinate Grid
- Activity 8: Special Triangles
- Activity 9: 3-D Shape Properties
- Activity 10: Constructing 3-D Shapes
Character Education, Diversity
#MOD012In this module, students will use reading and writing skills to demonstrate understanding of the rights and responsibilities of being a good citizen.
Includes 56 shapes and 2 collections!
- Activity 1: Everybody is Different, Everybody is the Same
- Activity 2: Working Together
- Activity 3: R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Activity 4: What does Character mean?
- Activity 5: Character Traits
- Activity 6: Kindness is…
- Activity 7: How to Handle a Bully
- Activity 8: The Role of Rules & Conflict Resolution
- Activity 9: Proud to Be Polite
- Activity 10: Citizens of the Community
#MOD013This module focuses on holidays celebrated in the U.S. The holidays included represent a variety of cultures and beliefs.
Includes 72 shapes and 11 collections!
- Activity 1: Celebrate the New Year
- Activity 2: Our Founding Fathers
- Activity 3: I Have a Dream Too!
- Activity 4: Secret Valentines
- Activity 5: Lucky Me!
- Activity 6: Earth Day Awareness
- Activity 7: Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Activity 8: Independence Day
- Activity 9: Thankful Little Turkeys
- Activity 10: December Holiday Traditions
#MOD014This module focuses on the geography of the United States. Students will un- derstand concepts related to the five regions, identify each state, and learn its capital city and abbreviation, as well as the relationships between geographic factors and society.
Includes 101 shapes and 1 collection!
- Activity 1: USA
- Activity 2: United States of Abbreviated Amer.
- Activity 3: 50 States & Capitals Team Match
- Activity 4: 13 Original Colonies
- Activity 5: Characteristics of the Northeast
- Activity 6: Midwest Rivers and Lakes
- Activity 7: Come on Down Y’all to the Southeast!
- Activity 8: Southwestern How(dy)-Do
- Activity 9: Geographic Factors of the West
- Activity 10: American Values
#MOD015This module focuses on the unique characteristics of the seven continents, as well as map skills and the relationships between geographic factors and society.
Includes 91 shapes and 1 collection!
- Activity 1: Getting to Know the Continents
- Activity 2: Locating the Continents Game
- Activity 3: Making Maps
- Activity 4: Comparing the Continents
- Activity 5: African Adventure
- Activity 6: European Countries
- Activity 7: Twenty Questions about Asia
- Activity 8: Mapping Mexico
- Activity 9: Canada: Our Neighbor to the North
- Activity 10: Seven Wonders of the Ancient World