Schools use Perfecta® 2400PRO to...
- Differentiate instruction with large, cooperative visuals including mind-maps and infographics
- Communicate district- and school-wide initiatives and events with colorful posters and banners
- Support Career & Technical Education (CTE) and student-led enterprise programs with on-demand visual aids and marketing materials
- Display health and safety standards, including hygiene reminders, directional signage, and hybrid schedule directives
- Promote, reinforce, and encourage academic achievement and positive student behavior with personalized recognition posters and certificates
- Post academic standards, test scores and other data charts
Easy-to-use software, development specifically for educators and not graphic designers or print shop operators.
Perfecta’s small footprint and lightweight design make it ideal for tight spaces in classrooms and school workrooms.
Initial setup takes less than 30 minutes with all the necessary driver and utilities.
The Perfecta 2400PRO is one of the only poster design systems capable of easily scaling templates up to 4 different sizes, giving you versatility and savings on ink and media.
Print any PDF in seconds. The software will automatically adjust paper size settings to match the loaded media.
The Perfecta 2400PRO has a lower maintenance cost than most other inkjet poster printers due to its minimal ink usage during the cleaning process and its long-life printhead.
Save time and print small format sizes without manually switching from the roll to the tray.
Provide a safe and clean environment with wireless printing functionality. Avoid the hassle of connecting to your school’s network by connecting directly to the printer’s own wireless network.
Save time and enjoy the power to print on-the-fly with mobile printing. With the click of a button, send images or documents to the printer, directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Save money and time with your VariQuest® Perfecta 2400PRO Ink Cartridges. Affordably prices to save on prints, they’re expertly sized to reduce waste by mitigating risk of ink drying up.
The Design Center Software allows you to control the print quality settings from the “Print Preview” screen, saving money on ink for when economy prints are sufficient.
The Perfecta 2400PRO Printer is made of 30% recycled plastic.