Trifecta® 800 & STEM:IT
While we no longer offer this visual learning tool, we still provide supplies and technical resources to the many schools and districts that leverage it.
The now-retired VariQuest® Trifecta® 800 3D printer and STEM:IT multidisciplinary lesson plans provide STEM-based learning and 3D printing into school curriculum with content aligned to national and state standards.
The tools within the VariQuest learning suite are designed to work together, creating a cohesive end-to-end ecosystem for bringing modern classrooms to life. From designing materials in the Design Center, to printing them in vibrant color with the Perfecta® Series or the Motiva®, to creating colorful cutouts for your bulletin boards on the Cutout Maker 1800, to preserving them from one year to the next with the Cold Laminator, our tools make sure you have everything you need in one place to elevate learning experiences.
Explore the Possibilities
Even in retirement, the possibilities are truly endless with the Trifecta® 800 and STEM:IT. Take a look at what other schools and districts have produced using our easy-to-use platform, from three-dimensional objects and analysis tasks to visual perception learning and beyond.
Get the most from the Trifecta® 800 & STEM:IT
- Differentiating instruction by providing another means of acquiring, processing, and constructing content and ideas in a digital and physical capacity
- Addressing the needs of kinesthetic, visual, and auditory learners by walking through printing a three-dimensional object and relating it to its STEM:IT lesson
- Engaging students with whole-brain experiences that combine left-brained analysis tasks with right-brained visual perception learning
- Amplifying the value of makerspaces by connecting curiosity with curriculum
- Instilling real-world critical thinking and innovative problem solving while incorporating 21st century skills
- No previous 3D printing background required thanks to quick setup and easy-to-use software
- Ability to create large prints up to 6.5” x 9” x 9”
- Unobstructed 270-degree and bird’s eye view for increased engagement while printing
- Extremely low-volume operation
- LCD display that shows elapsed time and percentage completion, as well as file name and print temperature
- Ability to easily modify print settings with Trifecta software
Let’s Get Started
Contact us today to start empowering your curriculum with our cohesive, easy-to-use platform.