Schools use Trifecta® 800 & STEM:IT to...
- Differentiate instruction by providing another means of acquiring, processing, constructing content and ideas in a digital and physical capacity
- Address the needs of kinesthetic, visual, and auditory learners by walking through printing a three-dimensional object and relating it to its STEM:IT lesson
- Engage students with whole-brain experiences that combine left-brained analysis tasks with right-brained visual perception learning
- Amplify the value of makerspaces by connecting curiosity with curriculum
- Instill real-world critical thinking and innovative problem solving while incorporating 21st century skills
Trifecta’s quick setup and easy-to-use Trifecta™ Software make printing a cinch—no previous 3D printing background necessary!
Create large prints (nearly 6.5″ x 9″ x 9″) with a petite printer that can easily be carried from room to room.
Unlike enclosed printers, observers get an unobstructed 270° and bird’s eye view, building engagement among students.
Operating at extremely low decibels, Trifecta is one of the quietest printers in the market.
The graphic display conveniently shows the elapsed time and percentage completion, as well as the file name and print temperature.
Using Trifecta™ Software, easily modify your print settings without the frustration of a complicated program.
Trifecta™ PLA Filament has a natural corn starch base, making it biodegradable and safer than other filaments that give off unpleasant fumes.
Trifecta comes with a variety of lesson plans and projects that can be used for plenty of school subjects including but not limited to:
- Earth Science
- Graphic Design & Visual Art